The GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY
Making the mail rounds ....
The GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY is now in the planning stages, the Library will include:
01. The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has yet been able to find.
02. The Hurricane Katrina Room , which is still under construction.
03. The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything.
04. The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up.
05. The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.
06. The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.
07. The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.
08. The Tax Cut Room, with entry restricted only to the wealthy.
09. The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
10. The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.
11. The Iraq War Room, after you complete your first tour, they make you go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tour.
12. The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shotgun gallery
13. The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty, but very warm.
14. The Supreme Court Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
15. The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.
Additionally, the museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate the President's accomplishments.
Admission: Republicans - free; Democrats - $1000 or 3 Euros.